Tuesday, August 04, 2026

welcome !

hi everyone, it's little deer ! πŸ’Œ

welcome to my cozy corner of the internet. 
I’m so excited to finally launch this blog ! you can call me Deerie (a nickname derived from my actual name) :) 
i'm a 20-something pop culture enthusiast with a severe passion for music (mostly pop & r&b), movies, shows, football (visca barΓ§a!), and all things fandom.

english isn't my native language, so please excuse any tiny mistakes along the way ! I mainly created this space to practice my writing while yapping about everything living in my head rent-free. 

when I'm not overanalyzing my latest cinematic obsession or repeating the same song on loop for three days straight, you can usually find me hunting for graphic tees, expanding my physical media collection, or deep-diving into random rabbit holes.

here is what you can expect:
  • music & album reviews: track breakdowns, cd finds, and current playlist rotations
  • honest media rants: opinions on movies, shows, and books
  • fandom deep-dives: overanalyzing my latest obsessions and sharing my favorite theories
  • cozy life updates: current hyperfixations, thoughts, concerns, etc.
  • aaand many more...

thank you so much for stopping by ! grab a drink, make yourself at home, and let’s fangirl together!
feel free to leave a comment below!

πŸ’Œ love, deerie

No comments:

Post a Comment

YAYYY

 I GRADUATED GUYSSS