Saturday, August 08, 2026

manifesting success

hey you ! 

today i'm studying for my resit exams (yes in august..) 

actually i've been studying for the past two weeks but somehow I feel like I'm not making any progress.

today I made a motivation playlist and it kinda helps me.

I know there’s still a week left, and that makes me anxious, but at the same time I try to put things in perspective and tell myself I still have time.

dear reader, you should know that I have four exams left to pass before I can graduate in September, and this is kind of my last chance because the school might refuse to let me re-enroll.

I’ve been hanging on to these studies for a while now and I’m still nowhere, but I have a feeling that this time it’s going to work out.


I can already picture myself in a master’s program, and I know what I want. when I think about what comes next, I feel like crying with joy because I’ve never been this close to my goal. but at the same time, I want to cry out of sadness because if I don’t succeed… I might slip back into a really deep depression, and I really don’t want that.

there are also so many factors that make me feel truly hopeful this time, and I feel supported by my friends and family and I’m afraid of disappoint them too..

please give me your best advice or any words of encouragement, it would really help me.

P-S: I’m currently writing a few articles and I can’t wait to share them with you!





love, deerie 💌


4 comments:

  1. good luck ! i'm sure you'll succeed !

    ReplyDelete
  2. courageeeee ! hâte de lire l’article où tu nous diras que tu as réussi <3

    ReplyDelete

YAYYY

 I GRADUATED GUYSSS