even though I could do that with my friends idk I really love the vibe of blogs and having my own little space where I can say whatever I want whenever I want. it helps me thrive, it’s really what I needed that journaling can’t quite offer (human interaction). love you all!
Thursday, August 06, 2026
grateful
I love coming here and taking the time to read all your blogs. it really makes me so happy and grateful to have this little corner where I can relax and chat with other girlies.
even though I could do that with my friends idk I really love the vibe of blogs and having my own little space where I can say whatever I want whenever I want. it helps me thrive, it’s really what I needed that journaling can’t quite offer (human interaction). love you all!
even though I could do that with my friends idk I really love the vibe of blogs and having my own little space where I can say whatever I want whenever I want. it helps me thrive, it’s really what I needed that journaling can’t quite offer (human interaction). love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
hey you ! today i'm studying for my resit exams (yes in august..) actually i've been studying for the past two weeks but somehow I...
-
hi everyone! I finished Gilmore Girls this weekend and wanted to post something about it but instead of writing a long article I thought of...
-
just two more episodes and I'll have finished Gilmore Girls for the first time i'm already feeling nostalgic... 😞
.jpeg)
totally agree!!
ReplyDelete