Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Gilmore Girls quizz

hi everyone! 

I finished Gilmore Girls this weekend and wanted to post something about it but instead of writing a long article I thought of creating a quizz!! making this more fun :) 

do it and tell me who you've got! (even if you never watched it) : https://uquiz.com/jFePMO

💌 love, deerie



8 comments:

  1. hi ! never watched it, but i got lorelai !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Rory! I'm ngl I was iffy with my girl in the later seasons but I luv her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she annoys me sometimes but i lover her DOWN, she's just a girl at the end of the day..

      Delete
  3. OMG I GOT LORELAI, IM SO HAPPY I RELATE TO HER SO MUCH IN THE LATER SEASONS yey !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. slayyy I love her as well, I litteraly aspire to be her in some points

      Delete
  4. I just took the quiz and I love it!! so creative!! I got dean lol!! love it girl! :)))

    ReplyDelete

YAYYY

 I GRADUATED GUYSSS